Every Business Needs Digital Marketing To Stay Competitive
It is essential for businesses to enter the digital marketing arena to reach their audiences. By relying only on a physical presence and traditional advertising, businesses across all industries are leaving money on the table. With the proliferation of smartphones, tablets, and other personal devices, more people are engaging with businesses digitally than they are in person. Additionally, digital marketing gives businesses a much broader reach with their customer base, as well as deeper metrics to fine-tune their operations in order to optimize revenue.
Digital Marketing Industry Facts
- Nearly 80 percent of people in the United States alone use smart devices.
- The average consumer is connected through five addressable devices.
- Wearable, connected technology saw a user adoption rate of over 28% in 2016 alone.
- Beacon messages (triggered by location of consumer) were the catalyst for an estimated sales volume worth over $44 billion in United States retail locations in 2016 exclusively!
- 76% of responding female internet users aged 18-34 said they were influenced by personalized, in store digital beacon advertising. 91% of males in the same responding demographic said they were influenced positively.
- Over 80 percent of people research businesses online before making purchases.
- There are over 100 million registered .com domain names.
- In 2010, the domain name Insurance.com sold for $35.6 Million Dollars.
- According to Payfirma, by 2019 mobile advertising will represent 72% of all US digital ad spending.
- CMO surveys say that spending on digital marketing is predicted to grow at least 12% in the next year while budgets for traditional (non-Internet) advertising will fall 2%.
- Marketers report that in the next year the top tactics employed for increasing brand awareness are: Social Media, Blogs, Email, In-Person Events, E-Books, Video, Infographics, Webinars, Webcasts.
- 92% of B2B Marketers say that e-mail is still the most-used and most effective vehicle for successful brand management and growth.
- Social media alone has increased sales conversions by 129 percent compared to traditional marketing.
- Consumers who are retargeted in digital marketing campaigns are 70% more likely to convert.
The Digital Marketing Training Group gives you the training and tools you need to be successful and carve out your own share of this highly profitable and growing industry. From effective strategies for digital marketing campaigns of all sizes to services designed for customer retention, as well as ongoing training to keep you up to date on the latest standards and trends, DMTG provides the most comprehensive training course for digital marketing.
Achievement Unlocked: Success On Your Own Schedule
By taking our intensive training course, you will graduate with your own digital marketing business. Our team will continue to work with you to provide full 24/7 support while you work with clients to close deals. The best part is that you can run your business on your own time, from your own home. You can set your own schedule, and working from home means low overhead. Since your business is rooted in digital marketing, most of your client correspondences will be done through email and over the phone. There is no need to travel or run around to meetings at all hours of the day. At DMTG, we will teach you how to make the most of your time so that you can create that ideal balance between closing deals developing new client business and enjoying life on your terms. the terms you determine!
Make A Big Impact Globally, Nationally, and Locally
DMTG allows graduates to operate businesses without boundaries. The digital marketing arena allows businesses to operate on a global scale, reaching more clients than ever. On the other side of the coin, you will be able to provide clients with key services to target specific geographic locations and increase the presence and sales for local businesses. We provide the training, tools, and support to handle clients of all sizes, so you can improve their bottom lines, as well as your own, by bringing their operations into the digital marketing arena.
DMTG Is The Most Lucrative And Comprehensive Business Opportunity In The Industry
At DMTG, we not only train our graduates to own and run their own digital marketing businesses, we provide ongoing support. Because the digital marketing industry is constantly growing and changing, we provide ongoing training and support so you can meet the needs of your clients, and stay aware of trends and new industry standards. Digital marketing has overtaken conventional methods of advertising, creating an industry that historically sees over $60 billion dollars in domestic revenue alone annually, according to the International Advertising Bureau and $1 trillion worldwide. There is no better time than now to sign up for our course and become trained in how to get your own share of the digital marketing industry while building a business that affords mobility, flexibility and progressive growth. This is the year that digital ad spending markedly surpasses TV ad spending and is scheduled to climb past $77 billion – are you ready to commit to becoming a leader?