CRM and Marketing Dashboard
Find more clients. Close more clients. Starting on Day One.
Nurture, retain, and manage your entire, growing list of paying clients from day one. All with one simple tool that is included with your training, no matter what training package you choose.
Plus, you’ll never have to get into a lengthy and expensive contract with other similar, but less effective, online tools that don’t all do the same things in a single place, with a single login.
Instead of subscribing to multiple tools and losing profits to unnecessary overhead, once you come through our training, you’ll have a robust single tool that does it all — included with your training.
It’s a Fact: The Right Tools Are Necessary for All Businesses
No construction worker, doctor, engineer, or marketer is successful without the right tools. Our team, with extensive digital marketing experience, has known this key bit of knowledge their whole careers — and when you partner with us to build, launch, and find success with your own digital agency, our team has put together a suite of competition-crushing tools that you’ll be able to easily use on Day One (available for the life of your business).
What is the DMTG Dashboard?
Your Toolbox & Automated Marketing Dashboard Overview
→ Aquire, retain, nurture, organize, and manage all clients in one single place online — customized to your digital agency.
→ An easy-to-use, custom-branded (to your business), online suite of tools that manages and automates many of the most time-consuming and difficult activities needed by all marketing agencies.
Industry Proof of Concept with Statistics:
Nearly two-thirds (63%) of the “Very successful” use their marketing automation systems extensively, while more than a third (37%) achieved best-in-class status with limited use.
Of the top performers in B2B 69% use Marketing automation for Customer acquisition and 50% for Customer Retention.
Best-in-class Toolbox Included With Both of Our Training Packages:
The client management, sales, and prospecting dashboard is a necessary tool box that simplifies and streamlines many of the tasks required to get new clients into your sales pipeline.
While complex behind the scenes, the simple dashboard takes the guess-work out of prospecting clients that desperately need your services, while automating the process of contacting and nurturing those potential leads.
Once they become clients, you’ll be able to manage all of their campaigns and campaign activities in a beautifully visual manner — removing the challenges of paperwork and messy spreadsheets.
Many of the prospecting activities for your marketing business are then automated; leaving Artificial Intelligence (AI) to help you recognize those prospects that are most interested — giving you the insight you need to reach out to hot leads while letting the system continue nurturing the warm leads until they are ready.
What is a CRM?
Customer relationship management (CRM) is a technology for managing all your company’s relationships and interactions with customers and potential customers. The goal is simple: Improve business relationships. A CRM system helps companies stay connected to customers, streamline processes, and improve profitability.
When people talk about CRM, they are usually referring to a CRM system, a tool that helps with contact management, sales management, productivity, and more.
Our CRM & Marketing Dashboard has many benefits, but’s let’s start from a broad perspective:
- You’ll have a dedicated login and profile just for your agency.
- Within your dashboard, you’ll be able to perform automated business research and generate a sharp looking, actionable report that clearly and visually outlines what the business is doing right and what needs they have. Understand a business’s needs in seconds, establishing yourself as the expert, ready to provide helpful, actionable advice.
- You’ll then be able to connect those marketing needs to services. Our suite of services will be in a ‘menu’ form (each with a full description) and you’ll be able to start the ‘order’ process for each service with the click of as button. Each wholesale price is included, so you’ll you’ll know the cost of each.
- Digital Marketing Services (with wholesale pricing) will be included in your dashboard, with a single click ordering process.
- Within your dashboard, you’ll be able to start a Marketing Automation campaign, which nurtures your prospects via email drips (many are pre-written for you) until that prospect shows interest in the solutions your agency can provide.
- All customer acquisition, product adoption, and product up-sell email drip campaigns come with unlimited monthly emails (unlike some email providers that charge by the number of emails you send — as our ‘graduate’ and ‘client’, unlimited emails and all of the benefits of the dashboard are included in the training package you purchased).
- These campaigns automatically let you know which businesses show interest, so you can strike while the iron is hot (with the help of our support team).
- Your branded (to your agency) CRM & Dashboard can automatically send regular, detailed reports that show client that the progress with regard to your services improving their digital marketing.
- Automatic proof-of-performance reporting is a proven aspect for agencies that help retain clients for longer.
- You’ll be able to better schedule and manage tasks for each prospect and client (visually seeing what is being done and what needs to be done — for quick updates to give to your paying clients).
Which of the following makes the most sense to you when it comes to next steps?