Through our Support Team, we offer comprehensive ongoing support and continuing education to our graduates. We want our graduates to have access to the latest marketing strategies so they can experience continued growth and success in a very fluid and dynamic industry.
Our 5-day in-person training is simply the beginning.
Whether you need help with a concept on your first day of running your business, or down the road, our dedicated support team will be there for you.
Our graduates enjoy one-on-one support and mentorship after training. Our support team essentially becomes an extension of your business. Whether it’s a simple email or an in-depth conversation, our support staff will be there to help with any needs your business might have. Additionally, the training and education does not stop after your initial 5-day training.
Springboard has a great post that delves deeply into the need and the huge benefits for having a mentor as a marketer. And, that’s another way to think of our Support Team – as your built-in mentor(s).
Springboard’s post states:
“Few people would argue against the benefits of mentorship or coaching; show me any successful athlete, artist, business person, or lion tamer and most are quick to point out the mentors and coaches who were responsible for developing them. ”
The author, Geoff Roberts, lists the following reasons mentorship in marketing matters:
1. “…the skills needed to deal with this rapid change can only be learned through experience and can be greatly accelerated with the help of mentors who have been there themselves.” (referencing the rapid changes in digital marketing, specifically keyword research)
2. “…with the rise of digital marketing, there’s less ambiguity than ever before. Marketers can now embrace the data left by digital interactions to prove the impact of their campaigns.”
Have a mentor of your own? Want to learn more about our Support Team?
In case you haven’t seen it yet, we recently produced a promo video highlighting our Support Team. The team, consisting of 2 lead point people, helps manage the flow of incoming questions and needs from our past attendees (our ‘grads’).
We here at Digital Marketing Training Group pride ourselves (and our program) on the fact that our attendees don’t have have to invest any more capital into getting the support and help they need for the life of their business.
Without further adieu, here is our Support Team video:
Located in historic Albany, NY, the DMTG offices not only contain our lead department heads, but the office also houses our large training/conference room; equipped with multiple screens for presentations, the training facility is on the top floor of 90 State Street in Albany, NY:
We’d like to introduce Christina Green the executive assistant for Digital Marketing Training Group for our employee highlight this month. We’d be lost without Christina.
- Tell us a little bit about you:
- I like baking cupcakes – I am a cupcake extraordinaire and dogs. I also live for stationary and dogs. I’m really organized. I also really like dogs.
- What do you do at DMTG?
- I coordinate and help onboard all of the students and classes. I make sure everything runs smoothly and I take care of all the students who come through our door.
- How long have you been with the company?
- It will be 2 years this month.
- Most challenging aspect of the job?
- Prioritizing tasks and people’s needs.
- Favorite aspect of the job?
- Seeing our students come through and being successful in their careers.
- What is one thing you wish people knew about your job?
- I make it look easy, but it’s not. With a smile 🙂
We understand that when it comes to training and learning the ins-and-outs of effective digital marketing, you have many choices. The majority of them are online training, where we prefer and believe in the effectiveness of in-person-training.
As humans, we crave personal interaction. Virtual space is great and it has its place, but that type of communication isn’t as ‘instant’ as people think it is. It’s far more convenient than it is instant. While the technologies behind telecommunication have helped advance knowledge and learning, at its fundamental core, good education becomes great when it’s in person.
Here at DMTG, however, we go plenty of steps further — especially when it comes to ongoing support and mentorship. A major differentiator between the training at DMTG and elsewhere is how we are here after your training to help you along the way. And, ongoing support is one of those aspects of your investment in your new career that few other training choices provides — that is without an extra cost or investment.
Our Ongoing Support
Our support system is one of the most important factors why our graduates enjoy success after leaving our training facility. Our graduates enjoy one-on-one support and mentorship after training. Our support team essentially becomes an extension of your business.
Whether it’s a simple email or an in-depth conversation, our support staff will be there to help with any needs your business might have. Additionally, the training and education does not stop after your initial 5-day training.
We have dedicated staff whose only job is to continuously educate our graduates on changes in the market, and how to capitalize on those changes. Digital marketing strategies and platforms change frequently, and our team is ready to educate you on those changes. We routinely hold monthly education sessions, to keep you updated on the latest strategies and re-educating you on the topics we initially cover in our class, for the life of your business.