Available Marketing Careers
We’re looking for the best and brightest in both the traditional and digital marketing arenas. The Digital Marketing Training Group is growing fast, and we need talent. If you’re interested in a career here, we’re interested in hearing from you.
Please submit your resume, along with a short message to info. If you’re applying for a creative position, also include a link to your work samples.
Potential candidates can review the job descriptions below for the details on current openings at The Digital Marketing Training Group.
Project Manager/Traffic Manager
Project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope. Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis.
Project managers are skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee. They thrive when planning projects and working with project teams.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
Paid Search Strategist
Our Paid Search Strategist will be a vital role on our PPC team; responsible for developing real time leads for our clients based on their overall business goals. This role will be responsible for developing and strategizing the execution of PPC campaigns for lead generation.
- Providing real time keyword research for clients
- Developing campaign strategies for clients based on their services/products, audience target, and location.
- Daily monitoring of campaigns including keyword, ads, & bid adjustments as needed for optimal ROI.
- Development & execution of landing page strategy & design
- Work with the PPC team to ensure all accounts are kept up to date
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of PPC programs, analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Regularly feed back insights gained from PPC monitoring into the Marketing and Editorial teams, to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion
- Monitor trends in PPC ad space for any changes or updates that effect the market & bid strategies.
- Strong project management or organizational skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of search engines (Google, Yahoo, & Bing).
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Basic Graphic Design, Public Relations, SEO, Marketing, Community Management experience, a plus.
- AdWords certified, a plus.
Search Engine Marketing Specialist (SEO/SEM)
An SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo, and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., SEMRush, Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field