Announcing Joe Schaefer Named Marketing Director of DMTG
Joe Schaefer, our newly named Director of Marketing, brings over 16 years of agency and freelance Digital Marketing & SEO experience to the Digital Marketing Training Group.
Having worked for nationally recognized Internet Marketing Firms over the years, Joe brings those strategies, lessons learned, and tactics to the various clients, niches, and graduates that the Digital Marketing Training Group works with on a daily basis.
He is a graduate of Dominican College with an honors degree in English & Secondary Education. Joe also has two honorary doctorate degrees.
Currently, Joe concentrates his resourcefulness and skills on the diversified aspects of digital marketing training and implementing forward-thinking strategies for clients. He is consistently interested in technologies that maximize usability and accessibility when optimizing/developing small-to-large websites, as well as identifying problems and solutions that result in cost-saving strategies.
Known for improving upon performance in a multitude of digital-based environments, Joe has been responsible for developing SEO-friendly campaigns, websites, tracking & analyzing website behavior, and focuses on being a full-stack marketer — with strong experiences in each department.
Notable points if interest:
- _ Over the years, Joe’s clients have beaten all over 500 billion competitors in the search space
- _ Joe is the author of numerous digital marketing books
- _ Joe has built websites for well-known rock stars to small mom-and-pop shops
- _ Joe is Google Analytics certified now for the past 8 years
- _ Joe participated in the ultra-exclusive Google Elevator Training Program
- _ Joe has spoken numerous times at various events; including Social Media Marketing seminars, Digital Marketing seminars, SEO seminars, and General Digital Marketing events
In his time away from the Digital Marketing Training Group, Joe’s hobbies are also web design, SEO, graphic design, digital art, traditional art, making music, photography, and video production. Joe is a happily married father of 4; he lists his 3 girls and his son as his greatest inspirations.